- Delicious Meatballs And Orzo Recipe For Your Next Dinner
- Chili Cheese Dog Bake- It Doesn’t Get Any Easier Than This!
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes- Simple Yet Elegant And Tasty Side Dish, Even Picky Eaters Will Love
- Crispy Kettle Chip Crusted Chicken With A Lot Of Yummy Flavor
- How To Make Zucchini Pasta With Avocado Cream Sauce
This is the copycat recipe for the Cracker Barrel Copycat Sawmill Gravy. You’ll learn how to make this delicious gravy with bacon and sausage from scratch. Perfect for chicken-fried, mashed potatoes, or over biscuits in the morning, this thick and creamy cracker barrel copycat gravy is flavorful and tasty, in other words amazing.
1/2 package bacon, chopped
1/4 cup fried meat grease
6/25 cup flour
1 sausage patty, cooked and crumbled
2 cups milk
Salt and pepper to taste
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: RecipeLion
Thanks to RecipeLion for this amazing recipe and featured image!