- California Spaghetti Salad Is The Perfect Potluck Dish!
- Super Simple Homemade Hamburger Helper Beef Pasta And Cheese
- Easy Weeknight Dinner Idea: Crockpot Pierogi Casserole With Kielbasa
- Simple, Quick And Utterly Delicious: No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- This One Pot Mac And Cheese Chili Is An instant Classic!
People who don’t usually have a lot of time to cook, rely on their slow cooker. Slow-cooked meals are easy to prepare, fuss-free and delicious and sometimes they can feed a crowd on a budget. Like this amazingly great slow cooker chicken fajita recipe. This is the perfect Sunday dinner that whole family loves it! It takes about 3-4 hours high heat or low heat 6 – 8 hours to make this delicious meal with heavenly smell and mouthwatering aroma of fajitas.
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 red, orange and green bell pepper, julienned
1 large yellow onion, halved and sliced
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 1/2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp paprika
3/4 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp salt
3/4 tsp pepper
2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
1 Tbsp honey
Flour tortillas, sour cream, cilantro, salsa, guacamole, monterrey jack or cheddar cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking Classy
Thanks to Jaclyn for this amazing recipe and featured image!