- Jaw Droppingly Delicious Brazilian Steak Kabobs With Potatoes
- This Fried Chicken Recipe Is Awesome!
- Cereal Never Looked So Pretty: This No-Bake Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Is Sweetly Delicious!
- Stuffed With All Things Delicious, This Chicken Stuffed French Bread Is Amazing!
- These Light And Yummy Skillet Brownies Are A Smashing Success!
Love to come home and dinner is ready? Try this hobo dinner in the slow cooker recipe, you’ll be amazed how easy you can make a fantastic dinner! This recipe is also great when camping or on the grill at the house, is so easy to find a reason to make a hobo dinner. Cooked on Low for 5 hours, it is the perfect, complete meal for four. What’s not to like? Meatloaf and potatoes are many people’s most favorite meals to eat, they are pure comfort food and this recipe is just awesome, makes everything easier. The idea of cooking an entire meal in the slow cooker is just genius!
Hobo Dinner in the Slow Cooker
1 lb. 10% fat ground beef
2 large eggs
½ cup diced white onion
¼ cup ketchup
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
¼ tsp. onion powder
15 Saltine crackers, crushed
For the potatoes
4 small russet potatoes, sliced
½ cup sliced white onion
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. onion powder
¼ tsp. pepper
3 Tbsp. melted butter
1 cup shredded sharp cheese (add at the end)
Ketchup for topping meatloaf
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Magical Slow Cooker
Thanks to Sarah for this amazing recipe and featured image!