- Are You Making One Of These Slow Cooker Mistakes?
- [Video Recipe] Best Ever Homemade Meatloaf
- This 15 Minutes Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Salad Is Perfect For Potlucks
- Incredibly Easy And Scrumptious One Pot Greek Chicken & Lemon Rice
- Clever Way To Use Up Overripe Bananas And To Turn Them Into A Delicious Breakfast
Almost every single home has its version of crock pot roast. Some are better than others. Lil’ Luna’s favorite pot roast is tender and flavorful and it takes just a 2 minute prep time.
Throw all of the ingredients into the crock Pot and you’ve got a delicious dinner the whole family will love! Is that easy!
Pot Roast Recipe
1 Beef Chuck Roast (about 2-3 pounds)
⅓ cup water
1 TB Brown Gravy Dry Mix
1 TB Hidden Valley Dry Mix
1 TB Italian Dressing Dry Mix
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Lil’ Luna
Thanks to Kristyn for this amazing recipe and featured image !