- Easy And Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches We Can’t Get Enough Of
- Hearty And Filling Slow-Cooker Mexican Beef Stew
- These Really Delicious Baked Mozzarella Chicken Rolls Are Worth Every Single Bite!
- These Light And Yummy Skillet Brownies Are A Smashing Success!
- These Homemade Chinese Doughnuts Look Divine And Are So Much Quicker Than The Regular Yeasted Ones
These flavorful Buffalo Chicken Sliders make for an easy dinner and are excellent football food. They are great for lunch, dinner, or parties and they take practically no time to make.These mini sandwiches are seriously delicious and easy to put together! Made with delicious slider buns, rotisserie chicken, hot sauce, ranch and shredded cheese, they are perfect for sharing – especially on game day.
Buffalo Chicken Sliders Recipe
1 Tbsp. butter
1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
1/3 cup buffalo sauce
1/2 Tbsp. garlic powder
salt and pepper (to taste)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar
1/4 cup of your favorite ranch dressing
2 Tbsp. melted butter
4 slider buns
chopped green onions, for garnish (optional)
Thanks to Sara, for this amazing recipe and featured image!