- Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes To Make Fantastically Fluffy Yet Crunchy And Cheesy Waffles
- Delightful Christmas Sangria Your Guests Will Love
- Sweet Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- Super Flavorful And Delicious French Onion Chicken And Rice Bake Casserole
- Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Zucchini Noodles
This is very easy and fast to make pasta dish and a great recipe for Meatless Monday ! Whole-Wheat Penne with White Beans and Spinach is a very tasty vegetarian pasta dish that takes only 15-30 minute to prepare and has amazing flavor. The creamy bean sauce with the bright lemon notes is simply delish!
This is a really good basic recipe which is lots of fun to play around with.
Easy, healthy, and tastes good,this is a very fast one dish healthy meal with a great blend of flavors, a dish that’s still good the next day ad it’s a very nutritional meal.
Whole-Wheat Penne with White Beans and Spinach
You Will Need
1 pound whole grain penne
1/4 cup olive oil (plus additional to garnish)
2 cloves garlic (peeled, minced)
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
2 tablespoons fresh rosemary (chopped)
1 14- ounce can cannellini beans (drained, rinsed)
1 lemon (zested, 1/2 juiced)
1 10- ounce box frozen whole-leaf spinach (thawed)
1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano (grated, to garnish)
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
Head on over to The Chew for the full printable recipe >>Whole-Wheat Pasta With White Beans And Spinach
Thanks to Clinton Kelly for this amazing recipe and featured image!