- These Apple & Blackberry Crumble Cupcakes Are Just The Cutest, Tastiest Little Things!
- Rich, Easy & Amazing Southern Pecan Caramel Sauce
- This Simple Avocado, Mozzarella And Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich Is Really Fantastic!
- This Spicy Hot And Sour Soup Is Incredible
- Super Rich And Creamy Chicken And Mushroom Casserole
These meatballs are fabulous! They have lots of flavor and are very easy to make!
They are a lot easier to make than wings and even if won’t take the place of buffalo chicken tenders for some, they are a great way to scratch the itch for chicken wings, without having all the fat and calories. Anything Buffalo is good!
You could make them a day ahead and be ready for the party! Buffalo chicken meatballs are perfect for Sunday football.
Serve on toothpicks with celery sticks, hot sauce, and blue cheese dressing.
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
1 pound ground chicken
1 cup panko crumbs (or dry bread crumbs)
1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
1 large egg
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (divided)
5-6 green onions, finely chopped
1 teaspoon celery salt
1/2 teaspoon onion flakes
salt and pepper, to taste
ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping (or drizzle)
Head on over to TidyMom for the full recipe >> Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Thanks to TidyMom for this amazing recipe and featured image!