- This Stuffed Pork ‘n Pig Chops Recipe Is Perfect To Serve Up At Your Pit, Family Picnic Or Tailgating Party
- Easy Brownie Pie-Taking Brownies To The Next Level!
- 3 Hearty And Super-Healthy Quinoa Recipes
- This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Would Make Your Family Extremely Happy
- This Savory Sweet And Crazy Delicious 4 Ingredients Hawaiian Chicken Bake Is Surprisingly Easy To Make
Since the Super Bowl is just around the corner, if you’ve never tried stuffed bread, this Bacon Beer Cheese Bread Bowl recipe will make you feel that this is the time to try it. Just wait to see the look on your friends’ faces when you’ll pull this thing out on game day.
Made up of a fondue-like beer cheese with a bubbly, browned layer on top, tucked inside of toasted bread and served with crispy, garlic and herb topped bread slices for dipping this beautiful cheese and bread creations
looks and tastes insane!
Bacon Beer Cheese Bread Bowl
1 large Italian loaf
8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
8 ounces (1 cup) lager or beer of choice, plus 1 tablespoon, divided
1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
8 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
Head on over to