- Paloma Pitcher Cocktail- The Ultimate Make-Ahead Summer Drink!
- Super Easy And Delicious Stuffed Bell Pepper Casserole With So Much Flavor!
- These Apple & Blackberry Crumble Cupcakes Are Just The Cutest, Tastiest Little Things!
- Easy, Fast And Delicious Hot Ham & Swiss Croissants
- Simple And Delicious Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken
If you are a Mexican flavor fan, do yourself a favor and try this recipe. Please! 🙂 These Chicken Fajita Quesadillas look and taste amazing! There are so many different ways to make quesadillas at home, however, as long as you love them, you probably know how easy and versatile they are to fix at home. This recipe combines the love for the chicken fajitas with the passion for quesadillas and the result is a winning dinner that you can make in about 35 minutes! It’s so simple, and so tasty, you’ll want to eat it every day!
Chicken Fajita Quesadillas
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp fajita mix
3 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 cup Tex Mex cheese (or cheddar cheese)
2 tbsp butter
Get your full Chicken Fajita Quesadillas written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Jo Cooks
Thanks to Jo for this amazing recipe and featured image!