- Simple And Delicious Lemon Cream Pie
- This Quick And Easy Crispy Parmesan Chicken With Creamy Lemon Garlic Pasta Recipe Is Amazing!
- Easy No-Bake Banana Split Lasagna Recipe You Need To Know About
- These Oven Baked Mini Omelettes Are Quick To Make And Sensationally Delicious
- This Philly Cheesesteak Crescent Ring Is The Ultimate Game Day Food!
Few things are better than delicious and hot homemade flaky buttermilk biscuits smothered in some amazing Country Sausage Gravy. Pairing delicious sausage gravy with a perfect biscuit makes a breakfast comforting and perfect.
How many times did you go out to breakfast, and the country sausage gravy you ordered, was too thick or too thin or too starchy? Avoid all this disappointment and learn how to make an easy and delicious Country Sausage Gravy from scratch.
Thanks to Krissy of Self Proclaimed Foodie for this wonderful recipe.
Country Sausage Gravy
1 pound sage pork breakfast sausage (I highly recommend you make your own)
3 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3 cups milk
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Self Proclaimed Foodie