- This Easy And Healthy Chicken Piccata Recipe Will Replace Your Traditional One, It’s THAT Good!
- Banana Split Ice Cream Cake: We’re Going Bananas For This Decadent Dessert
- One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles Is A Quick Easy Dinner You Can Make Tonight
- California Spaghetti Salad Is The Perfect Potluck Dish!
- Insanely Delicious Way To Eat Potatoes For Dinner: Two Layered Potatoes
If you love cereal bars you could use some of these instead of buying them! Snacks always taste better when you make them yourself, don’t you think? These Blueberry Vanilla Greek Yogurt Granola Bars look epic, they totally look like the real deal from the box and they are healthy!
The homemade dried blueberries and that yogurt coating make them awesome and so different from any other cereal bars. These bars are gorgeous and they are perfect for a quick snack before a sports event or after, or for morning tea.
Thanks to Tieghan of Half Baked Harvest for this wonderful recipe.
Blueberry Vanilla Greek Yogurt Granola Bars
2 cups rolled oats (gluten free if needed)
1 1/2 cup brown rice krispies
1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
1/4 cup whole roasted almonds, roughly chopped
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter (I typically use peanut butter)
1/2 cup honey
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 (rounded) cup fresh blueberries or 3/4 cup dried blueberries
Greek Yogurt Coating
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon gelatin
1/4 cup greek yogurt
1 tablespoon honey
pinch of salt
2 cups powdered sugar
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Half Baked Harvest