- Insanely Clever Way To Make Delicious Cauliflower Pizza Crust That Won’t Fall Apart
- Rich And Decadent Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Easy And Delicious Cheesy Chicken Tetrazzini
- Quick & Easy Balsamic Glazed & Marinated Steak Tips And Mushrooms Recipe
- Bring Asian Flavors Into Your Kitchen With This Chicken Almond Ding Recipe
This super simple veggie loaded breakfast casserole is loaded with shredded potato hash browns, tons of fresh veggies, and a big dash of hot sauce.
The recipe is easy to customize to your liking. You can keep it meatless, as the base recipe already is an easy, make ahead veggie loaded breakfast casserole, or you can add crumbled sausage, shredded chicken, or anything else you please…it’s totally customizable!
Veggie Loaded Breakfast Casserole
2 tablespoons oil
8-10 mushrooms, sliced
2 teaspoon minced garlic
½ red onion, diced
2 bell peppers, diced
2 cups packed baby spinach, roughly chopped
20 ounces shredded potatoes, thawed
⅓ cup half and half or milk*
¼ cup hot sauce (more or less to taste)
salt and pepper
1 cup shredded cheese*
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Little Spice Jar
Thanks to Marzia for this amazing recipe and featured image!