- This Chicken Lombardy Makes For A Delicious Italian-Style Dinner!
- Impress All Of Your Dinner Guests With These Little Spaghetti And Meatballs Muffin Bites
- Delicious Healthy And Flavorful Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe
- They’re Easy, They’re Delicious, They’re Bite-Sized Bloomin’ Onions!
- [Video Recipe] This No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert Will Make You Forget You Have An Oven
These scrambled eggs, cheese and sausage links rolled and baked inside a corn tortilla make such a delicious breakfast!
Easy to adjust to your liking, these simple Egg and Sausage Breakfast Taquitos are easy, yummy and a fabulous idea especially for little ones.
They can easily be made ahead and put in the freezer for a later date or for those rushed mornings when you need to prepare a quick breakfast.
Egg and Sausage Breakfast Taquitos
1 (7 oz) box Jones Dairy Farm sausage links
5 large eggs
salt and pepper
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, pepper jack or Monterey jack)
1 cup baby spinach, chopped (optional)
10 white corn tortillas (or use 6” flour tortillas)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:
Tastes Better From Scratch
Thanks to Lauren Allen for this amazing recipe and featured image!