- This Easy Italian Casserole Recipe Is Sure To Be A Hit!
- Simple And Tasty Homemade 5 Ingredient Guacamole Recipe
- Quick And Easy Ham and Cheese Crescent Sandwiches
- Juicy, Crispy, Crunchy Spicy Fried Chicken That’s Just Plain Fun To Eat
- Excellent Technique To Make The Best Juicy And Flavorful Steak At Home
Sunday morning is a great time to switch up the breakfast routine with these delicious Baked French Toast Sticks dippers.
A fun breakfast treat, they are even better delicious served with baked egg muffins and some salty crispy bacon.
Add a creamy cup of coffee and you’ll have the perfect easy and tasty weekend breakfast/brunch loved by kids of all ages.
Baked French Toast Sticks
2 Tbsp granulated sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup whole milk
4 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
8 slices Texas toast bread
2 Tbsp butter, melted, plus more for serving if desired
Maple syrup, for serving
Get your full Baked French Toast Sticks written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking Classy
Thanks to Jaclyn for this amazing recipe and featured image!