- Out Of This World Delicious Hot Ham & Cheese Party Rolls
- Crispy Coated Onion Rings Like The Pro’s Make!
- This Spinach And White Bean Soup Is Absolutely Amazing!
- This Recipe For Caramelized Brown Sugar Garlic Pork And Roasted Vegetables Is So Delicious
- This Simple And So Delicious Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Recipe Will Become One Of Your Family’s Regulars!
This is a fantastic dish! With a wonderful fresh flavor, this easy to assemble skillet lasagna recipe is the delicious dish you need for the Italian Weeknight dinner. Your family will love it!
Fabulously tasty there is lots of flexibility with this recipe so you can try multiple substitutions every time you make it. This is an easy, healthy, filling recipe and you can add as many veggies as you want.
Incredibly easy and delicious, this skillet lasagna recipe is a keeper!
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 medium onion, diced
– 1 pound ground beef (or any ground meat)
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– 1-¾ teaspoons salt
– 1 teaspoon black pepper
– ¼ teaspoon chili flakes
– 1-½ teaspoons dry oregano
– 1-½ teaspoons dry basil
– 10 lasagna noodles, broken into 2-inch pieces
– 2 – 14.5-ounce cans diced tomatoes
– 1 cup water
– 1 – 8-ounce can tomato sauce
– ½ cup Parmesan, grated
– 1 cup whole milk ricotta
– ¼ cup mozzarella, shredded
– 2 teaspoons fresh basil, chiffonade, for garnish
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: TipHero
Thanks to TipHero for this amazing recipe and featured image!