- Easy Homemade Vegetable Chowder
- These Tacos With Potatoes, Ham, Egg And Cheese Are The Perfect Kid Friendly Breakfast Meal
- Quick, Simple And Delicious Chicken Tortilla Bake With Only 5 Simple Ingredients
- This One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole Is A Hit With The Whole Family!
- Super Easy To Make And Amazingly Delicious French Toast Bake
This dish cannot be simpler and such a crowd pleaser!
This Cheesy Taco Pasta is a great dinner for busy weeknight and looks so cheesy and gooey and yummy! The taco flavours are fantastic!Homemade always tastes better, don’t you think? Really easy to make and super delicious this recipe looks much better the the boxes of Hamburger Helper you find at the store.
Cheesy Taco Pasta
1 pound large shells pasta
1 pound ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning
3/4 cup of water
1 cup jarred salsa
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Get the full recipe at Dinner, then Dessert.
Thanks to Sabrina for this amazing recipe and featured image!