- This Caramel Apple Dump Cake Is Absolute Perfection!
- Easy Low-Carb Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- Creamy Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing- Ridiculously Easy And Seriously Delicious
- These Amazing Pork Chops in Creamy White Wine Sauce Are Everything You Need At The Dinner Table Tonight
- Incredible And Moist Cream Cheese Brownies
This Crock pot Hamburger Potato Casserole Recipe looks like the perfect comfort food recipe. Great for the rainy or cold weather and perfect for summer too as there is no need to heat up your kitchen to enjoy this dish.
This is pretty much a basic slow cooker recipe but it’s so tasty, ultimate comfort food. The flavors combined together perfectly, and make a wonderful meal which granted, it’s not gourmet, but it was created with kids in mind. Adults like it too and it’s great served with a side salad or some steamed broccoli.
You’ll how simple and cheap this dish is, and you can add your own tweaks to it to love it even more.
Crock pot Hamburger Potato Casserole Recipe
5 small potatoes
1-2 lbs of ground beef, browned
2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
1 cup of milk
salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese (we used cheddar but any kind would be great too)
Get the full recipe here.
Thanks to Carrie for this amazing recipe and featured image!