- Insanely Clever Way To Make Delicious Cauliflower Pizza Crust That Won’t Fall Apart
- Tasty One Pot Chicken And Rice
- Clever Way To Use Up Overripe Bananas And To Turn Them Into A Delicious Breakfast
- Hot Fire Chicken With Cheese For People Who Love Spicy Food
- This Baked Casserole Dish Made With Ziti Macaroni And Ground Beef Is Delicious!
Cooking in the forest can be so relaxing. So much peace and quiet….
What you’ll see watching this video is : fire, forest, the sounds of food and a man cooking. Intriguing…. What you’ll get is a wonderful pasta Carbonara recipe, made all from scratch, using homemade organic ingredients. It’s just so relaxing to watch this video and the scenery and the pasta looks delicious. Hard to believe that this pasta is made outside and from scratch, but this is exactly how it’s done. And it looks so natural, fresh, and delicious. Enjoy!
Pasta Carbonara Made From Scratch
4 free-range eggs
1 cup grano duro flour
1/2 tsp. salt
150g pecorino cheese
200g smoked pork meat (homemade)
2 garlic cloves
handful of fresh parsley
1/2 tsp. black pepper