- Delicious Pasta Carbonara Made From Scratch In The Middle Of The Forest
- Super Easy Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Pasta Dish With Creamy, White Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- Incredibly Delicious And Really Simple Chicken & Coconut Curry Recipe
- Out Of This World Delicious & So Easy To Make: Loaded Potato Casserole Recipe
- This Creamy Pasta With Chicken And Bacon Recipe Is Absolutely Unbelievably Good
Cooking in the forest can be so relaxing. So much peace and quiet….
What you’ll see watching this video is : fire, forest, the sounds of food and a man cooking. Intriguing…. What you’ll get is a wonderful pasta Carbonara recipe, made all from scratch, using homemade organic ingredients. It’s just so relaxing to watch this video and the scenery and the pasta looks delicious. Hard to believe that this pasta is made outside and from scratch, but this is exactly how it’s done. And it looks so natural, fresh, and delicious. Enjoy!
Pasta Carbonara Made From Scratch
4 free-range eggs
1 cup grano duro flour
1/2 tsp. salt
150g pecorino cheese
200g smoked pork meat (homemade)
2 garlic cloves
handful of fresh parsley
1/2 tsp. black pepper