- 10 Quick And Easy Mexican Chicken Recipes
- Out Of This World Delicious & So Easy To Make: Loaded Potato Casserole Recipe
- Insanely Delicious Frozen Peanut Butter Snickers Lasagna For Anyone Obsessed With Peanut Butter And Snickers
- Seriously Delicious Slow Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes With Marshmallows
- This Simple Avocado, Mozzarella And Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich Is Really Fantastic!
Crockpot Cheeseburger Dip is just what your game day needs, in fact is the perfect recipe for football parties, holiday parties or really any day. This dip is so easy to with a slow cooker for your next game-day get-together and is a definite crowd pleaser!
Serve this amazing appetizer with tortilla chips or crusty bread for an unbeatable crunch.
Crockpot Cheeseburger Dip
1 lb ground beef, browned
2 cups cheddar cheese
8 oz cream cheese
1 – 14oz can diced tomatoes with chilis, undrained
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Moms With Crockpots
Thanks to Amanda for this amazing recipe and featured image!