- These Amazing Garlic Scallops Are So Simple To Make And So Delicious
- Easy Low-Carb Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- This Quick And Easy One Pot Garlic Chicken Alfredo Recipe Will Make You Feel Like You Are Eating At A Restaurant!
- Absolutely Amazing Ultimate Five-Cheese Macaroni And Cheese
- Super Simple And Creamy Chicken And Bacon Pasta Recipe
What a great new twist on the classic deviled eggs recipe! I would have never thought of something like this, two of my most favorite foods: eggs and avocados all rolled into one delicious looking snack! Yum!!
These delicious deviled eggs are made with avocado instead of mayonnaise which is definitely a healthier option. Avocado can take it to new levels of awesome, just try it! These are a must for a next party platter!
Deviled Avocado Eggs Recipe
3 hard boiled eggs, cut in half
1 large avocado
2 tsp lime juice
1 tsp cilantro
Pinch of garlic powder, salt and pepper
Sprinkle with paprika, optional
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: To Simply Inspire
Thanks to Sherrifor this amazing recipe and featured image!