- Mouth Watering And Super Easy Barbecue Honey Chicken
- This Decadent Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Will Make Your Tastebuds Do A Happy Dance
- Quick And Easy To Make, This Chicken Tamale Casserole Is Delish!
- One Pot Hearty, Cozy, Creamy White Bean And Ham Tortellini Soup
- Moist, Tender And Flavorful Chicken Breast In A Creamy Mustard Sauce With Bacon
You’ll get hooked on these wings! It’s such a great feeling to be able to achieve the crispy texture without having to fry! Super crispy on the outside while the meat inside is soft and tender, these homemade oven baked hot wings, make for a delicious snack or dinner! They are the perfect combination for the weekend to enjoy on the couch while watching a game or your favorite TV show.
Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
3 pounds chicken wings or drumettes
½ cup flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoon baking powder
Bottled Cayenne Hot Sauce
Butter (not margarine)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Yellow Bliss Road
Thanks to Kristin for this amazing recipe and featured image!