- 30-Minute Cheesy Chicken Pierogi Bake
- Super Easy Weeknight Dinner Recipe: One-Pot American Goulash
- This Baked Firecracker Chicken Looks Amazing!
- How To Make The Best Beer And Garlic Grilled Chicken Of All Time
- This Good And Easy Avocado Caprese Skillet Chicken Will Likely Become A Regular On Your Menu!
You’ll get hooked on these wings! It’s such a great feeling to be able to achieve the crispy texture without having to fry! Super crispy on the outside while the meat inside is soft and tender, these homemade oven baked hot wings, make for a delicious snack or dinner! They are the perfect combination for the weekend to enjoy on the couch while watching a game or your favorite TV show.
Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
3 pounds chicken wings or drumettes
½ cup flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoon baking powder
Bottled Cayenne Hot Sauce
Butter (not margarine)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Yellow Bliss Road
Thanks to Kristin for this amazing recipe and featured image!