- This Easy French Dip Sandwich Recipe Makes A Very Tasty Supper
- Super Rich And Creamy Chicken And Mushroom Casserole
- This Delicious 5 Ingredients Meatball Parmesan Casserole Will Feed A Crowd For Cheap
- So Easy And Satisfying, This Bubble Up Pizza Casserole Is Amazing
- This Edible Cookie Dough Recipe Is Irresistible
This pork is insanely good! It’s perfectly cooked and looks so delicious! It’s really easy to make this pork chop recipe, all you do is marinate and grill it. In about an hour you’ll have the most awesome pork dish ever! The five spice powder will add a wonderful depth and flavor to this tasty, mouthwatering dish. These chops are so easy and simple to make and they taste really good! Best served with white rice and green beans or broccoli.
Simple Five Spice Pork Chops
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
¼ tsp five spice powder
2 tablespoons honey
1 ½ pounds pork chops
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Mother Rimmy
Thanks to Kristi for this amazing recipe and featured image!