- Delicious Spanish Potato Omelette With A Ham And Cheese Filling
- Get Your Grill On To Make A Tasty Cheesy Version Of Traditional Scalloped Potato Recipe
- [Recipe] These Blueberry Vanilla Greek Yogurt Granola Bars Are Genius!
- Amazingly Delicious One Skillet Sun Dried Tomato Cheesy Meatballs
- A Delicious One-Pot Wonder: Lamb Stew With Spring Vegetables
This super-spicy chicken (called Buldak in Korean) is hot and addicting; you won’t stop eating because it’s just so tasty! The combination of cheese flavor and hot spice is amazing! The cheese turns out a bit the spiciness but if you want to make o make a milder version of this, cut down on the hot pepper flakes, or use milder flakes.
A little sweet, and plenty soft and juicy, this Fire Chicken with Cheese (Chijeu-buldak) uses chicken breast, but you could use chicken thigh, too.
This delicious looking dish can be served with rice, bread or tortilla if you like or just with beer.
Fire Chicken With Cheese (Chijeu-buldak)
Ingredients (4 servings)
2 pounds of chicken breast, cut into 3/4 or 1 inch cubes
½ cup hot pepper flakes
2 to 3 tablespoons hot pepper paste
1 tablespoon soy sauce
3 tablespoons vegetable or corn oil
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
⅓ cup rice syrup (or corn syrup, sugar, honey)
6 large garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons ginger, minced
1 pound mozzarella cheese (optional), cut into small pieces
1 cup of sliced rice cake (optional)
1 green onion, chopped
¼ cup water
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Maangchi
Thanks to Maangchi for this amazing recipe and featured image!