- Easy, Delicious And Super Fast To Make: Grilled Cheese Tomato Sandwich
- Genius Way To Cook Little Heaps Of Parmesan And Turn Them Into Amazing, Crispy Cheese Chips
- Slow-Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs
- Unbelievably Yummy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
- Out Of This World Delicious & So Easy To Make: Loaded Potato Casserole Recipe
“Yummy! these are my kind of treat. I’d have to sneak them away from the family! They’d eat them all up.”
Easy to make and bursting with pizza flavors, these gooey cheese and pepperoni bites will always score big in many homes. This Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs recipe from Sizzling Eats gets rave reviews!
“Who ever came up with this recipe must be a genius.” Quick, easy and tasty, these yummy bites are are kid-friendly. They are well received by any pizza loving kids and you can get the kids involved in the Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza Bombs making fun. Brilliant!
10 Minutes Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs
Crescent Roll Dough
2 sticks White String Cheese 2 sticks cut into 4 even pieces
Homestyle RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce Thick and Hearty Traditional
32 piece of pepperoni
You May Also Like
Head on over to Sizzling Eats for the full recipe >> Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs
Thanks to Amy for this amazing recipe and featured image!