- So Easy To Make, This Mushroom Asiago Chicken Recipe Is Amazingly Delicious Too!
- This Insanely Delicious Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry Is Way Better Than Any Restaurant Version!
- Lemon Tart- Super Easy To Make And Deliciously Tangy!
- Mouthwatering Chicken Fajita Quesadillas You Need To Try
- Best Grilled Cheese Hot Dog Sandwich Recipe
If you haven’t tried these before you are in for a wonderful surprise. Pretty easy to make, these mini lasagna roll-ups appetizers are delicious!
Totally cute and delicious, this lasagna roll-up recipe made into bite size appetizers is an easy holiday appetizer or just a fun lunch for the kids.
You can make them any flavor you like and you can make them a day or two ahead – or even more days ahead!-and just put them in a container in the refrigerator or freezer.
Mini Lasagna Rolls Recipe
2 cup whole milk ricotta
Zest of 1 lemon
2 tsp Lemon juice
1 Tbsp. fresh thyme leaves, minced
½ tsp. kosher salt
10 Lasagna Noodles, cooked
1 c Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Get your full written Mini Lasagna Rolls Recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Home Made Interest
Thanks to Kat Jeter & Melinda Caldwell for this amazing recipe and featured image!