- Easy Slow Cooker Lo Mein Noodles Recipe
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole- Quick And Fairly Inexpensive
- This French Macarons Recipe Is Perfection!
- You Can Feed Your Whole Family Well With This Delicious CopyCat Chick Fil A Nuggets And Sauce Recipe
- [Recipe] You’re Going To Love This Super Easy One-Pan Pasta With Sausage
These baked cheesy chicken bites come together in no time at all!
The little nugget is tender and juicy in the inside and beautifully flavored with a garlic, Parmesan, and cheddar combination. Baked until crunchy and crispy on the outside, these little chicken nuggets taste really great. Yummy flavor-packed party nibbles!
Garlic Parmesan Cheddar Chicken Bites
1 pound chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
¼ cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ cup bread crumbs
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon oregano
½ teaspoon parsley
Get your full written Garlic Parmesan Cheddar Chicken Bites recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: The Recipe Critic
Thanks to Alyssa for this amazing recipe and featured image!