- Fabulous And So Tasty Little Cranberry Asiago Turkey Sliders
- Get Creative In The Kitchen With These Super Delicious Lasagna Roll Ups
- These Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts Will Have Everyone Screaming For More
- Make Breakfast A Breeze With These Easy Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole With Sour Cream- Easy-Peasy And Creamy
What’s not to love about a dinner that can be made in one pot and is ready in about thirty minutes? Dinner doesn’t have to be complicated to be delicious!
This One Pot Garlic Chicken Alfredo recipe looks so good and is perfect for those hectic weeknights, when you need something fast and easy.
Always a hit, this pasta recipe is loaded with garlic and will certainly become one of your all time favorite ways to make pasta.
One Pot Garlic Chicken Alfredo Recipe
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbsp olive oil
3 cloves minced garlic
1/4 c. all purpose flour
2 c. chicken broth
2 c. 2% milk
1/2 tsp seasoned salt
2 c. bowtie pasta, uncooked
2 oz reduced-fat cream cheese
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Fresh parsley for granish
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Julie’s Eats & Treats.
Thanks to Juliefor this amazing recipe and featured image!