- Easy Weeknight Dinner Idea: Crockpot Pierogi Casserole With Kielbasa
- Delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Penne Casserole Is Filled With All Things Comforting
- This Butterfinger Extasy Cake Is One Of The Most Delicious And Easy Cakes You Can Make
- Easy 15 Bean Slow Cooker Chili-The Perfect Dish To Serve On Game Day!
- Really Juicy And Delicious Lemon, Garlic & Rosemary Roasted Chicken
This bake sounds incredible! Creamy, cheesy and rich Alfredo sauce with chicken and pasta, this looks like the perfect comfort food and it may become one of your fave weeknight dinners! Tasty, easy and fast this Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake is a delicious casserole recipe the whole family will love.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake
3/4 cup butter
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
3 cups freshly grated Parmesan
kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 lb penne pasta
1 cup sour cream
2 large eggs
1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 cups shredded cooked chicken
2 cups mozzarella cheese
chopped parsley, for garnishing (optional)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Wicked Noodle
Thanks to Kristy for this amazing recipe and featured image!