- These Parmesan and Herb Roasted Potatoes Are The Easiest Potatoes Ever And Packed With So Much Flavor!
- Delicious One Hour Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Extremely Delicious Slow Cooker Dinner: Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- This Baked Meatball Parmigiana Is Hands Down The BEST Dinner Ever!
- Delicious Spanish Potato Omelette With A Ham And Cheese Filling
This is the easiest pasta recipe you’ll ever come across! It only takes a few ingredients and is all done in one pot! Once you have all your ingredients ready to go is going to quick really quickly! There is one trick with this pasta: because is going to cook so quickly, you need to have nice really thin slices of garlic, chili and onion. Watch the video below to learn how to make this beautiful, satisfying and so flavorful one pot pasta recipe.
One Pan Pasta Recipe
200g cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
100g baby spinach leaves
1 small onion, finely sliced
3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
1 red chilli, finely chopped
A small handful of basil leaves, roughly chopped
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
50g pecorino cheese, grated
Sea salt and ground black pepper
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Donal Skehan
Thanks to Donal Skehan for this amazing recipe and featured image!