- Totally Scrumptious & Easy No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- This One Pan Chicken And Rice Recipe Is Full Of Great Flavors And Perfect For A Quick Dinner
- Insanely Tasty And Delicious Crockpot Garlic Chicken
- Incredibly Delicious Crispy, Crunchy And Spicy Korean Fried Chicken
- Best Super Bowl Appetizer Ideas According to Pinterest
Just threw it in the crockpot!
These cheesy bacon ranch potatoes, slow cooked all day are perfectly tender and packed with flavor. Most probably, the easiest potatoes you can make right in the crockpot and most delicious and flavorful potatoes that you will want to have as side to every meal!
This Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes Recipe is absolutely amazing!
Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- 6 slices bacon
- 3 pounds red potatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix, or more, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Damn Delicious
Thanks to CHUNGAHfor this amazing recipe and featured image!