- Ridiculously Easy And Delicious Crock Pot Roast Recipe
- Delicious And Easy To Make Cheesy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes- Simple Yet Elegant And Tasty Side Dish, Even Picky Eaters Will Love
- This Easy French Dip Sandwich Recipe Makes A Very Tasty Supper
- Simply Scrumptious Sausage and Herb Stuffing Recipe
Such an easy and delicious dinner idea and recipe! This crock pot recipe for chicken thighs cooked in an incredibly delicious honey-garlic sauce is always a hit with adults and kids.
Very easy and tasty, for such minimal ingredients and effort, this recipe is a definite keeper~YUM! The honey garlic sauce is the best part of everything. So delicious, you’ll need a spoon or you’ll slurp it right from the bowl
Serve with rice pilaf or quinoa and steamed or roasted vegetables.
Thanks to Katerina of Diethood for this wonderful recipe.
CROCK POT HONEY-GARLIC CHICKEN
4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
4 garlic cloves, minced
⅓ cup honey
½ cup ketchup (you can also use low-sodium ketchup, if available)
½ cup low sodium soy sauce
½ teaspoon dried oregano
2 tablespoons fresh parsley
½ tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Diethood