- Insanely Delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Garlic Bread
- This Amazingly Simple And Flavorful One Pan Pasta Will Possibly Change Your Life!
- Butter Pecan Cookies- Thick, Chewy, And Insanely Delicious!
- This Turkey Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheese Will Have You Drooling Over How Delicious It Looks
- [Video Recipe] Homemade Mozzarella Sticks Just Like You Find In A Restaurant!
Such an easy and delicious dinner idea and recipe! This crock pot recipe for chicken thighs cooked in an incredibly delicious honey-garlic sauce is always a hit with adults and kids.
Very easy and tasty, for such minimal ingredients and effort, this recipe is a definite keeper~YUM! The honey garlic sauce is the best part of everything. So delicious, you’ll need a spoon or you’ll slurp it right from the bowl
Serve with rice pilaf or quinoa and steamed or roasted vegetables.
Thanks to Katerina of Diethood for this wonderful recipe.
CROCK POT HONEY-GARLIC CHICKEN
4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
4 garlic cloves, minced
⅓ cup honey
½ cup ketchup (you can also use low-sodium ketchup, if available)
½ cup low sodium soy sauce
½ teaspoon dried oregano
2 tablespoons fresh parsley
½ tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Diethood