- This One Pot Mac And Cheese Chili Is An instant Classic!
- This Potato Soufflé Is By Far The Most Delicious Way To Cook Potatoes
- Perfect Little Appetizer: Sausage Cheese Balls (Not The Traditional Meatball Recipe)
- Incredibly Delectable Grilled Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce
- Magical Easy Vietnamese Caramel Pork Recipe
Yes, hot wing is chicken but nor for this hot baby. This recipe uses pork cutlets instead of chicken. And you’ll be amazed by the taste of it! This Hot Wing Pork Chops with hot, spicy, creamy, cheesy, Gorgonzola sauce is just divine! It takes about 30 minutes to make this dish.
Hot Wing Pork Chops with Spicy Blue Cheese Cream Sauce
12 boneless pork cutlets
6 kaiser rolls
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tbsp. creole seasoning
1 tbsp. onion powder
1 tbsp. black pepper
1 lemon, zested, juiced
1/2 c. hot sauce
1 box panko bread crumbs mixed with 1 tsp. black pepper, 1 tsp. creole seasoning
Blue Cheese Cream Sauce (recipe below)
For the Spicy Blue Cheese Cream Sauce:
4 oz. Gorgonzola cheese
1/2 c. sharp cheddar
1/2 c. jack cheese
1 1/2 c. heavy cream
1 tbsp. hot sauce
1 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. creole seasoning
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1 tbsp. butter
1 tbsp. flour
Get your full written recipe and the step-by-step photographs over on the Creole Contessasite.
Thanks to Lisa for the wonderful recipe, article inspiration and featured image.