- [Recipe] Quick, Easy & Healthy No Bake Energy Bites!
- Delicious Pizza Stuffed Peppers With Ground Beef Recipe
- Slow-Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs
- These Easy Chicken Stuffed Shells With Alfredo Sauce Are Incredibly Delicious!
- Really Amazing And Absolutely Delicious Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast Recipe
If you like your beef steak tender and flavorful, you’ll enjoy this recipe immensely! Knowing how to marinate your steak at home will turn an average grocery store bought steak into a good restaurant tasting steak.
This marinade is amazing, the flavors of the marinade melding with the meat make the steak perfectly tender and with a great taste.
Watch the video below and learn how to make a juicy and fragrant beef steak in just minutes.
Beef Steak Recipe
2 Pieces (2 lbs / 907 g) Beefsteak
4 Garlic Cloves
2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1/4 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Honey
2 oz (57 g) Tamarind (or 2 Tbsp Tamarind Paste)
Paprika, Ground Chili Pepper
1- Dissolve 2 ounces of tamarind in 1/4 cup of boiling water, stir until thoroughly dissolved.
2- Pass the mixture through a strainer.
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Aashpazi.com
Thanks to Aashpazi.com for this amazing recipe and featured image!