- These Baileys Cookies And Cream Parfaits Look And Taste Seriously Amazing!
- Here’s How To Make The Perfect Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Gorgeous And Simply Delicious Shepherd’s Pie Potato Skins
- Perfect Sweet And Salty Winter Treats: White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels
- Moist, Tender And Flavorful Chicken Breast In A Creamy Mustard Sauce With Bacon
If you’re a big fan of Stroganoff you’ll be amazed and possibly surprised to see this recipe and how great it’s been turned into a one-pot pasta dish full of beefy flavor. This deliciously creamy and rich One Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe is so quick and easy to make, it’s the perfect homemade comfort food!
One Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
8 oz crimini mushrooms, sliced
salt and pepper
½ cup diced onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb ground beef
2 teaspoons paprika
4 cups low sodium beef broth
8 oz dry rotini
½ cup sour cream
fresh parsley, for serving
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Taste And Tell Blog
Thanks to Deborah for this amazing recipe and featured image!