- Best Super Bowl Appetizer Ideas According to Pinterest
- Quick And Easy To Make, This Chicken Tamale Casserole Is Delish!
- [Recipe] Baked Potato Casserole- It Just Melts In Your Mouth!
- Fantastic Easy BBQ Baked Beans Recipe To Make For A Dinner Party
- This Cowboy Pasta Salad Recipe Is A Definite Crowd Pleaser!
Easy to put together, this dish is easy, quick, and -always a plus! – there is little mess to clean up! This recipe is simple and quick: ground beef, garlic pasta sauce and cheese, it’s all about classic Italian flavors in a flaky crescent crust, ready in 30 minutes.
Excellent and easy, this Italian Crescent Casserole recipe can be adjusted to your own taste. You can pretty much mix up the combo in so many different ways, and what’s really beautiful is that you can’t go wrong; this recipe is incredible because perfect measuring is not at all required.
Served with a simple salad, this simple dinner is a big hit with everyone.
Italian Crescent Casserole
1lb ground beef, cooked and drained
1 cup garlic tomato pasta sauce
1can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1½ cups shredded Italian cheese blend
¼ teaspoon dried basil leaves
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Real Mom Kitchen.
Thanks to Laura for this amazing recipe and featured image!