- Very Tasty And Easy To Make Chicken Stroganoff
- Easy And Addictingly Delicious Baked Or Grilled Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Foil Packets
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Creamy And Smooth Mashed Potato Casserole
- Simple, Quick And Utterly Delicious: No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Rich And Delicious Marshmallow Chocolate Cake
Party food never looked so good! Tasty and filling, this Cheesesteak Crescent Ring combines all the flavors of your favorite Philly cheesesteak wrapped up in a super easy crescent roll ring.
Delicious and easy to make, this recipe is always a huge hit and will satisfy a hungry crowd.This is definitely a recipe that you’ll want to keep in your secret-entertaining recipe binder!
Philly Cheesesteak Crescent Ring
4 Tbsp butter, divided
1 lb ribeye, thinly sliced
1 onion, peeled and sliced
1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
1 tsp garlic powder
2 cans of crescent dough
10 slices of provolone cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
Egg wash for brushing
Italian seasoning, for garnish
Warm Cheez Whiz, for dipping
Get your full Philly Cheesesteak Crescent Ring written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Tastemade
Thanks to Tastemade for this amazing recipe and featured image!