- Spicy Sausage Dish Made With Zucchini Noodles- So Tasty!
- Awesome One Pot Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Meal Every Kiddo Loves
- These Loaded Nacho Fries Are The Best Football Appetizer Ever!
- [Recipe] You’re Going To Love This Super Easy One-Pan Pasta With Sausage
- This Irresistible Banana Cream Pie Is The Real Deal
These wings are a hit! You’ll love everything about this recipe! These crispy flavorful wings oven baked, are so great, your guests will never believe you make them without the frying! With a deliciously crispy skin that’s bursting with garlic and parmesan flavor and any delicious sauce, this recipe is so good and easy, you’ll feel like making chicken wings in the oven everyday!
Oven Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
2 dozen chicken wings, seperated
salt and pepper
4 tablespoons olive oil ( I used extra virgin)
4 tablespoons of butter
1 heaping tablespoon of garlic
3 heaping tablespoons of chopped parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Creative Me Inspired You
Thanks to Kris for this article inspiration and featured image.