- Shrimp and Broccoli Foil Packs with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- This Secret Ingredient Makes These Easy Grilled Turkish Chicken Kebabs Absolutely Fabulous!
- Very Tasty, Easy, And Healthy Fish Tacos With Cabbage Slaw
- Easy Homemade Chicken And Dumplings From Scratch
- How To Cook Bacon Wrapped Scallops In The Oven-Bacon-Wrapped Scallops Recipe
So simple and it looks super! This creamy one pot lemon chicken pasta dish will make you hungry just by looking at it! You just can’t beat a comforting one-pot meal!
With a wonderful combination of flavors: lemon, chicken, and garlic, this dish is a great simple dinner idea that’s creamy and ultra-cozy and it does not disappoint.
Creamy One Pot Lemon Chicken Pasta
What You’ll Need:
3 small chicken breasts
1 cup marscapone (or 1 1/2 heavy cream)
1 lemon, zest and juice
basil leaves, a handful
spinach, a bag
1 cup parmesan
salt and pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, sliced
dried linguine- enough for 3 hungry people
Get your full written Creamy One Pot Lemon Chicken Pasta Recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Twisted Food
Thanks to Twisted Food for this amazing recipe and featured image!