- Saucy And Savory One-Pan Hungarian Red Potato Goulash
- Super Crispy Roasted Potatoes. These Are So Good!
- The Easiest Way To Make Ice Cube Tray Chocolates At Home
- This Fabulous Bacon Beer Cheese Bread Bowl Will Score Big Points On Game Day
- Everyone Loves This Totally Tasty And Easy Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup
Wow your friends an family with this Wet Rub infused chicken recipe. Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Foil Packets made of the juiciest chicken around and tender, flavorful potatoes and broccoli all smothered in cheddar and dipped in Ranch Crema are so addictingly delicious!
Bake it, throw in on the campfire it, or grill it! Either way, this quick meal-in-one is a complete and total foodie bliss.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Foil Packets
2 8 oz. chicken breasts sliced horizontal OR 4 4 oz. chicken breasts pounded to an even thickness
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup Frank’s BUFFALO WINGS Hot Sauce not original
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tsp EACH garlic powder, chili powder, salt
1/2 tsp EACH ground cumin, smoked paprika, onion powder
1//4 teaspoon pepper
2 1/2 cups red potatoes cut into 1/4-1/2” cubes
3 1/2 cups medium broccoli florets uniform size
2 tablespoons water
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
2 tablespoons milk
Get the full recipe here.
Thanks to for this amazing recipe and featured image!