- Clever Way To Use Up Overripe Bananas And To Turn Them Into A Delicious Breakfast
- Homemade Bagels Are Easier To Make Than You Might Think
- This One Pan Chicken And Rice Recipe Is Full Of Great Flavors And Perfect For A Quick Dinner
- Brilliant And Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe That You’ll Love!
- This Simple And So Delicious Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Recipe Will Become One Of Your Family’s Regulars!
This Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake is so easy to make and tastes incredible.It is truly the type of dish that makes everyone happy!
The flavors of the Italian diced tomatoes blend so well with the chive and onion cream cheese and creates a creamy, cheesy delicious meal that everyone loves!
Doesn’t this picture just make you wanna grab a fork and dive in? Creamy, cheesy, bubbly and perfectly browned on top, this Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake recipe gets lots of great reviews and feedback…always.
Italian-Inspired Chicken ‘n’ Spinach Pasta Bake
8 ounces uncooked rigatoni
3 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes
1 (10-oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
3 cups cooked, chopped chicken
1 (14.5-oz) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
1 (8-oz) container chive-and-onion cream cheese
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Get the full recipe here.
Thanks to Steph for this amazing recipe and featured image!