- Delicious Baked Eggplant And Ricotta Rolls Recipe
- Grilled Beef Negimaki With Broccolini And Rice Foil Packets Recipe To Impress Your Dinner Guests
- Delicious And Easy To Make Cheesy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- This Beef Short Ribs Gravy Is The Ultimate Comfort Food!
- Feed A Family On A Budget With This Super Easy Crock Pot Cowboy Casserole That Both Kids And Adults Will Love
This Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake is so easy to make and tastes incredible.It is truly the type of dish that makes everyone happy!
The flavors of the Italian diced tomatoes blend so well with the chive and onion cream cheese and creates a creamy, cheesy delicious meal that everyone loves!
Doesn’t this picture just make you wanna grab a fork and dive in? Creamy, cheesy, bubbly and perfectly browned on top, this Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake recipe gets lots of great reviews and feedback…always.
Italian-Inspired Chicken ‘n’ Spinach Pasta Bake
8 ounces uncooked rigatoni
3 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes
1 (10-oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
3 cups cooked, chopped chicken
1 (14.5-oz) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
1 (8-oz) container chive-and-onion cream cheese
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Get the full recipe here.
Thanks to Steph for this amazing recipe and featured image!