- Warm Up With A Hearthy Philly Cheesesteak Stew In A Bread Bowl
- Hearty And Filling Baked Spinach And Ricotta Stuffed Shells
- Easy And Mess-Free Buffalo Chicken Meatballs With Ranch
- This Cookie Dough Cheesecake Is So Rich And Delicious, You Won’t Believe It’s Homemade!
- This Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake Recipe Is Beyond Delicious
What a wonderful idea! Put your crock pot to good use and make these velvety rich, smooth, flavorful No Boil Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes. This easy dish requires no boiling, just simply chop and season and let the slow cooker do the rest!
Incredibly easy to make, they are the perfect side to just about any dinner. Mashed potatoes in crockpot will be something definitely you will love to do again and again. If you love garlic, throw in a head of roasted garlic and you have easy garlic mashed potatoes. That would be a delicious addition!
Easy And Incredibly Delicious No Boil Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
5 lbs potatoes (red, yellow or white)
¾ cup chicken broth
½ teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
¼ cup butter
¼ cup sour cream
1 tablespoon fresh parsley
2 tablespoons cream cheese (optional)
salt & pepper to taste
Get your full No Boil Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Spend With Pennies
Thanks to Holly for this amazing recipe and featured image.