- This Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken Is The Easiest Dinner You’ve Ever Made- Tastes Great Too!
- Easy And Delicious Chicken Broccoli And Mushroom Stir Fry
- Incredibly Cheesy-Garlicky Biscuit Bombs-So Easy And So Good!
- Incredibly Easy And Quick To Make: One Pan Balsamic Chicken And Veggies
- Super-Easy 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken
You just can’t go wrong with shrimp pasta! Crispy cajun shrimp fettuccine with a super easy creamy sauce and crispy cajun shrimp is an incredible fettuccine dish that can be on your dinner table in 20 minutes tops!
This dish looks absolutely rich and tasty and it’s guaranteed to please! It is delicious, very easy and adaptable to different types of meat and fish.
Easy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Recipe
8 ounces fettuccine
1 pound large shrimp, deshelled and deveined
1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup heavy cream
Salt and pepper to taste
½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Get your full Easy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Shared Food
Thanks to Tijani for this amazing recipe and featured image.