- This Bacon Wrapped Chicken With Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Is Almost Too Easy
- 5 Fast, Easy And Healthy Smoothies For More Energy Every Morning
- Super Easy And Incredibly Delicious Steak Bites With Parsley–Garlic Sauce
- Baked Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole With Green Sauce
- This Chicken and Dumplings Soup Looks Amazing!
There is something magical about potatoes: you can prepare them in so many ways, and every recipe makes them taste so differently! Plus, they are one the easiest and cheapest foods to make
These baby Dutch yellow potatoes with olive oil, herbs, spices, and parmesan look delicious and insanely good and complement almost any dish. In fact, they would definitely upstage anything else at the dinner table!
Parmesan and Herb Roasted Potatoes
3 pounds baby Dutch yellow potatoes, halved (Yukon Gold potatoes or your favorite roasting potato may be substituted)
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
1/3 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Averie Cooks
Thanks to Averie for this amazing recipe and featured image.