- Broccoli Cheese Cornbread- So Moist And Packed With Deliciousness!
- Creamy And Rich Tortellini Tomato Soup With Italian Sausage & Spinach
- Genius Way To Cook Little Heaps Of Parmesan And Turn Them Into Amazing, Crispy Cheese Chips
- Insanely Clever Way To Make Delicious Cauliflower Pizza Crust That Won’t Fall Apart
- The Perfect Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe
Kids love this one-dish meal! This is a new and different way to eat spaghetti and the kids especially love it.
Very easy to throw together, this super easy and yummy recipe is perfect even for the pickiest families, however the recipe is very versatile. You can always try adding different toppings to suit your taste.
Made with really simple ingredients, this Pizza Spaghetti Bake is a fun and yummy twist to two dishes— pizza and spaghetti.
Pizza Spaghetti Bake
8 oz spaghetti noogles
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp garlic (crushed)
2 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce (jarred, or using our super easy recipe below)
3 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
3.5 oz pepperoni (sliced, packaged)
Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
1 cube chicken bouillon
1 pinch salt
1 pinch sugar
water (for desired thickness)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Pint-sized Treasures
Thanks to Alison for this amazing recipe and featured image!