- Banana Split Ice Cream Cake: We’re Going Bananas For This Decadent Dessert
- Fried Egg Rolls With Cherry Cheesecake Filling
- Bite Size Chicken Parmesan Meatballs With Marinara Sauce
- Super Easy To Make And Delicious, This Roasted Pumpkin Soup Recipe Is The Only One You Need
- Easy, Peasy & Delicious, This Is The Best Chicken Satay Recipe You’ve Ever Made
Perfect for any evening in December or for Christmas morning, this minty winter drink is a simple recipe you can make in your crock pot! Yummy & pretty, this Slow Cooker Candy Cane Hot Chocolate looks amazing and festive. The pink is pretty and soft and the hot cocoa is topped with whipped cream and crushed candy canes to create the ultimate peppermint experience.
Slow Cooker Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate
1/2 gallon whole milk (8 cups)
2 (4-oz.) pkgs Ghiridelli white chocolate baking bars, broken up into small pieces
1/2 cup crushed candy canes or starlight candies
1/2 tsp. vanilla
whipped cream for serving (I use Reddi-Whip)
more crushed candy canes for garnish
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Real Housemoms
Thanks to Sarah Olson for this amazing recipe and featured image!