- The Perfect Baked Sweet Potato With Cinnamon Brown Sugar Butter
- Insanely Tasty And Delicious Crockpot Garlic Chicken
- This Simple Avocado, Mozzarella And Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich Is Really Fantastic!
- 15 Minute Garlic Butter Chicken With Parmesan Cauliflower Rice
- Easy And Sensational Slow Cooker Pot Roast Recipe
Naughty or nice, everyone deserves a Grinch hot chocolate for Christmas! This fun and delicious recipe will make you feel like you travel to the fairy tales land. Spread Christmas cheer with this Naughty or Nice Grinch Hot Chocolate recipe. What better way to spend holidays than sitting on the couch and sipping on this drink while watching the Grinch movie? So Christmassy!
Grinch Hot Chocolate
2 Cups milk (I used Unsweetened Cashewmilk)
4 Ounces white chocolate (chopped)
green food coloring
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 Tablespoon Peppermint Schnapps*** (or 1 teaspoon peppermint extract)
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Vodka***
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking With Curls
Thanks to Lisa for this amazing recipe and featured image!