- [Video Recipe] How To Make Perfect Party Pinwheels
- 5 Delicious Holiday Themed Cocktails Your Guests Will Love
- Quick, Easy And Delicious One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta Recipe
- Just Like The Famous Olive Garden’s Seafood Alfredo
- Easy And Addictingly Delicious Baked Or Grilled Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Foil Packets
Making Stromboli at home is easier than you think! Plus, you get to customize it with your favorite toppings.
This version of Stromboli, with pepperoni, Italian sausage, and cheese filling rolled in thin crust pizza dough, baked for 15 to 20 minutes and served hot with extra pizza sauce for dipping, is divinely amazing!
Perfect recipe for a football Saturday and perfect quick and delicious dinner for any day of the week!
1 (11-ounce) can thin crust refrigerated pizza dough
⅓ cup pizza sauce (plus extra for dipping)
½ cup sliced pepperoni (about 2.5 ounces)
1 cup cooked crumbled ground Italian sausage
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Southern Bite
Thanks to Stacey for this amazing recipe and featured image!