- Baked Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole With Green Sauce
- Fabulous And Easy To Make Slow Cooker Homemade Minestrone Soup
- Super Easy And Delicious Stuffed Bell Pepper Casserole With So Much Flavor!
- Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes To Make Fantastically Fluffy Yet Crunchy And Cheesy Waffles
- Easy And Delicious Quick Dinner: One Pan Creamy Mushroom Chicken
Making Stromboli at home is easier than you think! Plus, you get to customize it with your favorite toppings.
This version of Stromboli, with pepperoni, Italian sausage, and cheese filling rolled in thin crust pizza dough, baked for 15 to 20 minutes and served hot with extra pizza sauce for dipping, is divinely amazing!
Perfect recipe for a football Saturday and perfect quick and delicious dinner for any day of the week!
1 (11-ounce) can thin crust refrigerated pizza dough
⅓ cup pizza sauce (plus extra for dipping)
½ cup sliced pepperoni (about 2.5 ounces)
1 cup cooked crumbled ground Italian sausage
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Southern Bite
Thanks to Stacey for this amazing recipe and featured image!