- These Baked Potatoes With Wild Mushroom Ragù Make A Fine And A Little Luxurious Weeknight Meal
- This Easy, Simple And Really Tasty Baked Spaghetti Pie Recipe Is Just What You Are Looking For
- Really Simple And Delicious Quiche Recipe
- 10 Delicious Meals You Can Cook In 20 Minutes
- Sweet And Savory Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry
This recipe looks fantastic and is made in a slow cooker. Cube steak is such a budget-friendly meat too so it’s nice to have other ways to make it! And the slow cooker is the best way ever to turn cubed steak into tenderness on a plate.
If you agree that the cube steak is the beginning to a hearty meal, you’ll be even more satisfied with this easy, flavorful, and aromatic meal.
So simple and delish, this crock pot cubed steak with the yummiest gravy ever, is simply amazing!
Crock Pot Cubed Steak with Gravy
1 packet of au jus gravy mix
1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 can French onion soup, undiluted
½ cup of water
1 ½-2 pounds cubed steak
to thicken gravy:
3 tbsp. cornstarch
3 tbsp. cold water
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Country Cook
Thanks to Brandie for this amazing recipe and featured image!