- This Baked Casserole Dish Made With Ziti Macaroni And Ground Beef Is Delicious!
- Incredibly Delicious Crispy, Crunchy And Spicy Korean Fried Chicken
- Insanely Delicious Way To Prepare Chicken Thighs
- Incredible Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies Recipe That Will Impress Absolutely Anyone
- Quick, Easy And Delicious Zucchini Parmesan Foil Packets
Fresh and full of flavor, this Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken Fajita Salad is ready in 20 minutes.
Made of creamy avocado slices, grilled red and yellow capsicums/peppers and tender and juicy chicken thighs grilled in a chilli lime marinade that doubles as a dressing, this super delicious and seriously tasty recipe contains all the flavor you may want in a recipe.
Dressing lover? This is the best dressing of all time, you won’t be able to stop eating it!
Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken Fajita Salad
3 tablespoons olive oil
100ml (just over ⅓ cup) freshly squeezed lime juice
2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro/coriander
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 teaspoon brown sugar
¾ teaspoon red chilli flakes (adjust to your preference of spice)
½ teaspoon ground Cumin
1 teaspoon salt
4 chicken thigh fillets, skin removed (no bone)
½ yellow capsicum/bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
½ red capsicum/bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
½ an onion, sliced
5 cups cos lettuce leaves, washed and dried
2 avocados, sliced
Extra coriander leaves to garnish
Sour cream (optional) to serve
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cafe Delites
Thanks to Karina for this amazing recipe and featured image!