- Deliciously Simple Orange Creamsicle Shirley Temple
- Simple Recipes Are Often Times The Best: Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili Recipe
- Simple, Quick And Utterly Delicious: No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- This Super-Easy Creamy One-Pot Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta Looks Delicious!
- This Creamy Garlic Spinach Chicken Pasta Looks So Incredible!
Fresh and full of flavor, this Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken Fajita Salad is ready in 20 minutes.
Made of creamy avocado slices, grilled red and yellow capsicums/peppers and tender and juicy chicken thighs grilled in a chilli lime marinade that doubles as a dressing, this super delicious and seriously tasty recipe contains all the flavor you may want in a recipe.
Dressing lover? This is the best dressing of all time, you won’t be able to stop eating it!
Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken Fajita Salad
3 tablespoons olive oil
100ml (just over ⅓ cup) freshly squeezed lime juice
2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro/coriander
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 teaspoon brown sugar
¾ teaspoon red chilli flakes (adjust to your preference of spice)
½ teaspoon ground Cumin
1 teaspoon salt
4 chicken thigh fillets, skin removed (no bone)
½ yellow capsicum/bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
½ red capsicum/bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
½ an onion, sliced
5 cups cos lettuce leaves, washed and dried
2 avocados, sliced
Extra coriander leaves to garnish
Sour cream (optional) to serve
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cafe Delites
Thanks to Karina for this amazing recipe and featured image!