- Easy Low-Carb Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- Magical Easy Vietnamese Caramel Pork Recipe
- This Good And Easy Avocado Caprese Skillet Chicken Will Likely Become A Regular On Your Menu!
- Really Amazing And Absolutely Delicious Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast Recipe
- Insanely Delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Garlic Bread
Here is another “set it and forgot it” delicious family recipe! Cooked on high for 5 hours or on low for 8 hours, this recipe is simply amazing and so easy to make!
Super easy to make, delicious and full of flavor, this crock pot chicken & biscuits recipe is great for a weeknight meal, especially when it’s cold out or you’re just craving comfort food.
The recipe is easy to expand for a large group, so whether you’re having a dinner party or just a family get together will surely please everyone.
Crock Pot Chicken & Biscuits Recipe
5 frozen chicken breasts
12 baby carrots, split in two or chopped based on preference
1 Onion, chopped
3 large red potatoes, diced
2 cans cream of chicken soup
16 oz chicken broth
1/4 tsp thyme
1/2 tsp rosemary
1 garlic clove, minced
2 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp Wondra flour
1/2 bag frozen sweet peas
1 can refrigerated biscuits
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Detours In Life.
Thanks to Alecia for this amazing recipe and featured image!